InstaMe

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why Do I Love My Weekends..?

Hi peeps,

Hope u guys enjoy ur weekends...
As much as I enjoyed mine...
Hihi...

For this time being, me and Habi don't live together..
So, we're looking forward for weekends..
Becoz that is the only time when we can be together...
My housemate and I have made an agreement...
That my Habi can stay at our home during weekends...
(Thanks to Ain...yiee ha..)

We're still in search for our new home...
But still can't decide whether it's me or Ain who will stay at our current house...

Last week, we spent our weekend travelling..
From Terengganu to Johor..
Johor to Penang...
Penang to Kedah..
And from Kedah, back to Terengganu...

We visited all sort of places...
Shops like crazy...
Eat all we can...
And pose all the times...

For this week...
I just spent my time with Habi...
Cooking and watching movies...
Going for window shopping...

I also have plans for this coming weekend..
But it's still a secret...
Haha...

Married life is so much fun...
And it's also full of surprises...
I'm still catching up...
And try not to loose control....
Coz I have more important thing to do....
That is to finish my M.Sc course...
Hopefully before our wedding this June...

Oh, 2010 is approaching..
Have to list down what I've achieved for this year...
And it's going to be a long list..( I think...hehe..)

To all you guys out there...
Have fun listing ur new year resolutions...!

Enjoy the piccas...

Danga Bay

Pose ngada...

Ketua Rombongan..

Spongebob Kesayangan bersama Patrick..@ Tropical Village

Pose special untuk Tok Mi..@ Tropical Village

Konon nak buat muka takut...

Tiba2 dah sampai Hollywood..hehe..

Peh tu naik unta plak...

Laki bini yang tak senonoh...haha...

Amerika la sangat...

Lao Zi..

Lup lup plak...hihi...

Tapir ke...?

Hasil tangkapan di Ayer Hitam..

Sate Kajang di R&R Sungai Buloh...

Roti Arab kat Mergong, Kedah...Lagi sedap makan kalo tak mandi..hehe...



If you're wondering where is Tropical Village...
U can go and see for yourself..
Located just 5 minutes drive from pekan Ayer Hitam, Johor...
Only RM8 per entrance for adult..
And if U want to bring in ur car, just add RM5..
U'll have so much fun there...

Cuti-cuti Melesia...

No comments: