InstaMe

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life is too short

Hi peeps,

I'm back on track... ( I think...)
After a long grieve.....
But until now, I still can't think about Suri without weeping @ crying...

On my way back from our Johore trip last Sunday....
I got one more sad news...
My ex-school mate, Nur Faizatul Akma @ Pait...
Has leave us forever...
Innalillah...

On our way to Johore last Friday...
I have told Habi that I wanted to visit her when we return to Kedah next month...
He is willing to accompany me to her place...
But life is too short....
It has written that her time has come...
Allah has called her back to Him...

My wedding is coming soon...
Three months to go...
But still, I haven't got the mood to anything...
There's one @ two things I have settled...
But the rest...I don't know....

My thesis...
I'm planning to submit my draft before end of this month...
And I still don't know if I can make it...

I feel like my other half is missing...
Luckily I still have my Habi...
Who is kind and considerate enough...
To go through the days...
With all the tears and weeps...
Who is patient enough...
To handle me and my swinging moods....
I know deep inside his heart he's hurt too...
I saw his tears when we buried Suri...
But I also know that he can't show his true feelings...
He has to stay strong...
So that I can be strong...

I don't know why I could feel this way...
May be others will say..

"Come on...It's just a cat.."

But she's not just a cat to us...
We never treated Suri as a cat...
She's like a family member....

And I don't know how long I'll be like this...
All the things that happened...
Have taught me something...
Life is too short...
While we're still breathing and healthy...
Appreciate what we have and help as much souls as we can....
Because we never know when we're going to lose our loved ones...
Or when is our turn to be called back to Him...
It's all His secret...


Al-Fatihah to Pait...

No comments: