InstaMe

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tag Incik Semardiah

Actually tag ni dia bagi dalam fesbuk...
Tapi nak wat cemana...
Dok kat kampus la ni nak bukak fesbuk pun susah...
Huhu...

So Mard, jawab dalam blog ja la ek...

Here it goes:

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 5 things you love/like most about ur hubby/bf/a guy. At the end choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know, who makes u happy n full of lurv now. Open for gurls oni :)

5 things i love most about a my man:

1) His presence is just enough.He doesn't have to do anything.Just be my side and I'll feel like I'm on the top of the world.

2) His arms. That will hold me tight and tell me everything will be OK.That will wipe my tears off my cheek.That always hug me from behind while I'm cooking & thanking me for what I've done.That cuddle me all night long.That give me a massage whenever I finish doing my daily chores.I love it when he touches my head and tell me how much he loves me.

3) His willingness to listen to me.About anything, without saying any words.He knows when he has to say something and when he only needs to listen.

4) His attentions.He knows when something goes wrong with me.He'll notice any changes I made.I love the attention and care that I got when I'm sick.I love when he look at me with all his heart.

5) The love he have for me that makes him accept me for who I am, not who he hope I could become/he could change me into.(Mard, I can't find any words better to describe this.So just used ur sentence eh...hehe...)

r.a.i.s.i.n.g.m.y.h.a.n.d.s.t.o.h.e.a.v.e.n.a..n.d.p.r.a.y

He's my man...




Dear friend,
I've found my love...
And I'm very grateful for that...
I'm praying that you'll find the best for you too...
Amin...

So people,
I tag all of you... :D

No comments: