InstaMe

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Towards the Beginning...

As I wrote this post, we have 19 days left to our solemnization ceremony....

I pray and I hope that everything will turn out as planned...

I have so many things in mind rite now...

With my M.Sc thesis, the akad nikah, the life after marriage...everything...

Can't really describe my own feelings...

All mixed up....


Marriage


That's the word that never crossed my mind before this...

I always picture myself as a spinster with 2 @ 3 cats living in an empty house....

What a dream...


Now I getting towards the phase that most people called the end...

But for me, it's just the beginning....

A lot of questions have been asked...



"Are you ready to sacrifice ur freedom...?"

"Are u willing to spend the rest of ur life with him...n only him....?"


And the answer is...



Yes..

No comments: