InstaMe

Monday, April 4, 2011

What Is your Happily ever after...?

When I was a kid, I was being fed with lots of story....
That start with....

"Once upon a time....in a land far far away.........."

And end with....

"....and they lived happily ever after..."

I always wonder...?
What is exactly "living happily ever after...?"

Does that means from that day they found each other, the couple will live their lives happily until the end..?
Does that means that they won't face any problems anymore after that day...?
Does that means that they won't have any fights after that day...?

I'm confuse...
Confused between the fairy tale....
And real life....

As I grew up, I learned that real life isn't fairy tale...
MY life isn't a fairy tale...

I learned that in life, there's no such thing as 'living happily ever after..."
Though you have overcome the most difficult part of your life, you'll still find new obstacles to come...
Cause that is the purpose of life...
The purpose of living...
To learn new things...
And most of all, to worship our Creator...
He gave us obstacles, hardships, and problems...
So that we know how to appreciate our lives...
So that we know how to appreciate what we have...
So that we know how to be a grateful servants...

Everybody wants to be happy...
To achieve happiness in life, we don't need to have what others have that make them happy...
It's just the matter of how we define our 'happily ever after'...

So, what is your 'happily ever after...?'

Is it in how much money you have...?
Is it in how many cars you have...?
Is it in how big your house is...?
Is it in how much money you make in a year...?

What is the thing that can make you really happy...?
What is the thing that you appreciate the most...?

For some, it's all about the money...
Yeah, we cannot deny the facts...

"Money make the world go round..."

No matter how much we try to deny it, we cannot run from the fact...
We have to accept it...
We NEED money to live these days....

I once claimed that I won't be a slave for money...
I won't do something just for money...
Now, my perspective has change...
From my experience through this one year of my jobless state...
I learned that....

"It's true...Money DO make the world go round..."

It's true,
Money can't buy happiness...
But it surely can buy many things...
Including souls...

Well,
To measure your happiness and success...
How much money you make in a month do count...
Your car...
Your house...
Your position...
That are the things that can make people look up to you...

Sometimes these people said,

"No, nobody can't buy me with their money..."

But hey,

"Action speak louder than words..."

You may not realize it...
But for the person who is with you everyday...
I can notice that difference...

A little change can make a big difference....
And now yes, my perspective has change...

When I get back to work again after this,
I will make sure I'll make more money...
So that I can buy a brand new imported car...
So that I can have a half million dollar house...
So that I can give you how much money you want...

If that is your definition of living happily aver after...
What could I say...?
I'll try to cope with that...

In the meantime,
I know, I'm nobody to you...
Or to the world...

Thanks for making me realize that....

No comments: