InstaMe

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blue is My Favourite Crayon

Hi peeps,

I've finally decided on our wedding theme....
It's going to be 'A 'Green' Blue Wedding'...

What on earth is that..?
If you're wondering why I called it 'Green wedding'...
It's simple...
What I'm trying to do is to minimize the use of plastic bags...
For door gift wrapping, for food 'tapao'ing...
It's sad to see the amount of plastic bags used in a wedding...
And I don't want to contribute more...
It's the least thing that I can do for our planet...

I will also give some info on how we can save the planet to all of my guests...
It will be in the form of cute book marks....
(I'm thinking of using recycled paper for that...)

The theme colour will be Tiffany blue and white...
That will be perfect for our 'Marine' theme....
There will be a lot of starfishes and turtles...
(See, I'm excited about these 2 creatures...)

Why we chose this theme...?
Because we're both in the marine field...
We love all marine creatures, esp starfishes and turtles...
And me and my sister have the same favourite colour, that is Blue....
So, we both have agreed that we will use the same theme colour for our wedding....
Here's a bit on how our wedding will look like....




Oh, how I love this colour....
If u guys noticed - My wedding ring is also blue...
Hehe...


I'm still holding on....
To not let all these wedding thingy get me out of focus....
My 1st priority is still...my M.Sc....

No comments: