InstaMe

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Misi Peti Sejuk...

Hi,

Happy Sunday to everyone...!
Some of u may still in ur weekend holiday...
But for me...Today is a working day....

Haishh....
We went for fridge hunting yesterday...
And to me, of course that means a 'berangan' session....
We are still in search for mini jam jars...
As usual, there's not much that u can find here...

I wonder why I'm still here....
Living in a very modest state...
Where u can hardly find 'dawai halus' or 'herba campur'...
Where the language is soooo different...
But I've survived here...for 6 freaking years...!
Don't ask me how...

Well, what I have in mind is soo different that what we can afford...
But I still want to share....
There's nothing wrong with dreaming....
And I believe that every great achievement begins with a dream...
Am I rite...?

Ok, let feast our eyes with what I found when 'googling' for fridge...


I really heart this one...can use the board to write my recipe and groceries' list

Pink...so sweet...hehe....

Soo ' Full House'...I bet my mom will like this too....

Source: Google

Haha....
Just for 'berangan' purposes only...
But the ones that we're going to buy is more real...
Within the budget...
And convenience...
What's more important is, it's 'green'....

Let's go Green for Our Planet!


No comments: